Welcome to (Charsha) Chandnichakhat Association for Rural, Social & Health Advancement
CHARSHA has been intervening in women and child development, health education, emergency response, environmental protection skill development in Murshidabad whereas has its widespread intervention in household and school sanitation in Murshidabad, Bankura, Birbhum, Purulia, Jhargram and South 24 Parganas.
- Grievance redress of deprived, un-served and under-served section of the targeted areas through building awareness and community institutions, increase confidence and participation
- To undertake initiatives to improve socio-economic condition of targeted population
- To undertake all sorts of measures for building an educated, knowledgeable nations with literacy, numeracy and skill of art of educations through Pre-School. Non-Formal, Formal and adult education centres.
- To assist people’s organization thus builds to function more in cluster manner to cover much more target population by the these institution of peoples under the facilitation role of our organization.
- To make necessary convergence actions to ensure better education, better health care, consumer rights protections, with ensured human rights, child rights, women rights and youth rights (with self-employment through vocational skills, sustainable agriculture, livestock management etc.) in a more system manner with necessary MIS (Management Information System) for its regular monitoring and helps in achieving sustainability the development thus achieved.
- To run continuous exercises of group interactions, training, orientations for the enability increases of the target community, community leaders, involved action players including staff and volunteers.
- To undertake action programmes to involve all the stakeholders including Panchayats, Block Development
- Officer, District Authority, Civil Bodies etc. in order to build a bridging relationship with Govt. infrastructures and the common peoples and increase the power of accessibility of services of the common mass.
- Ensure the right to information, domestic violence acts easy accessible for people during their need.